?

chrismikell's Journal

Name:
chrismikell
External Services:
  • chrismikell@livejournal.com
  • chrismikell24
I'm 26 years old

I live in baton rouge.

I'm gay.

I have a mean almost hateful sense of humor.

I fucking hate 90% of people. The other 10% are awesome.

I'm a bartender. I don't know what i want to be when i grow up.

I"m hella laid back and think life is mostly about having a fun and doing what makes you happy.

I am pretty sure i'm destined to single forever.

I"m kinda a dork.

I've had this journal for about 6 years.

I have hella rad friends.

Most Entries are Friends only, so ask and I'll add you.

Read if you want, comment if you must.

You have been warned.

much love

Statistics